Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Looking Back

As another year winds down, I thought it timely to revisit some memorable catches of the last 365 days. Highlights included checking off new species from my bucket list and gaining experience with new-to-me angling techniques. There were many firsts for me in 2009, including first walleye through the ice, first carp on the fly, first false albacore, and first sight-fished striped bass. I also had my first success while European nymphing, as well as good results while surf fishing in a wet suit. I am very fortunate to have seen and learned the things that I have this year. Here's to a great 2010!

Photo credit: Derrick Lambert


Photo credit: Aaron Swanson
Photo credit: Derrick Kirkpatrick
Photo credit: Derrick Kirkpatrick

Photo credit: Derrick Kirkpatrick

Photo credit: Dennis Yonan

No comments:

Post a Comment